Questions for GUI Bloopers 2.0 by Jeff Johnson, Chapter 1
- What are Johnson's three core requirements for usability?
- Give an example of a software product which is clearly not designed for everyone.
- What is wrong with categorizing users by how much computer experience they have?
- Give an example of a software product that doesn't take into account the work context it is often used in.
- How does Johnson define "conceptual model"?
- What is an "unnatural act" in software design? Give an example one (not in the book).
- What are the two kinds of "common"