Data Gathering - Interaction Design (Ch. 7) by Preece, Sharp, Rogers.
- What are the trade-offs between gathering data with notes, camera, audio, and video?
- Unstructured interviews are easy to run - why not always use them?
- Structured interviews make sure you get the information you need - why not always use them?
- How would you modify your interview techniques when talking to children?
- Why would you use a questionnaire instead of an interview?
- What is QUIS and when would you use it?
- Survey Monkey and other online questionnaires are so easy to deploy, why not just use these all the time?
- What is the "think-aloud" technique?
- Logging application usage is another apparently simple technique? What are the strengths and weaknesses of this technique?
- What is wrong with this Likert scale?
- The use of color is excellent (1 represents strongly disagree and 6 represents strongly agree):
- 1 [ ] 2 [ ] 3 [ ] 4 [ ] 5 [ ] 6 [ ]