Questions about 'Measuring the User Experience: Collecting, Analyzing, and Presenting Usability Metrics', Chapter 10 by Tullis and Albert
Note: This reading includes only two case studies from this chapter (sections 10.1 and 10.3).
For the first case study (Section 10.1):
- What is the point of looking at competitor's products? What are you trying to learn?
- In case study #1 (section 10.1), how many participants looked at competitor's products?
- Are the differences shown in Figure 10.5 real or due to chance? How do you know?
For the second case study (Section 10.3):
- How many participants were there per usability study?
- What are the 5 levels of usability testing attributed to Bailey?
- How many clicks did they analyze during the wireframe testing? How did they justify looking at that many clicks?
Overall, what are the main reasons to collect usability testing metrics?