== Questions for "Visual Thinking for Design" by Colin Ware
- Give an example of the difference between what we think we see and what our eye actually sees.
- What is the "fovea"?
- What is an essential difference between the retina and a digital camera's image sensor?
- Give an example of how visual processing is directed both from the bottom-up and from the top-down.
- Give an example of a task that the London Underground map does not support particularly well.
- What visual features can you see most easily?
- What is a design strategy to help people find something small that takes into the multiscale nature of the retina?