Critique an existing web site:
(Due Date: Sept 14, 2009, submitted on the wiki between 7:30am and 2pm, add your name to the bottom of this page and link to the text of your critique (do not use a file) Indicate your full name also on the actual critique page.
Write a one-page critique (500 words maximum) of a website related to exercise. Use Norman's guidelines and Shneiderman's eight golden rules to structure your comments, but go beyond them if you like.
Be sure to describe positive aspects, and also make suggestions for revisions. Please work carefully to produce a thoughtful well-organized, well-written page that makes constructive suggestions about low-level items (spelling, fonts, colors, layouts, etc.), middle-level aspects (consistency, error handling, writing style, menu design, etc.), and high-level concepts (information architecture, navigation, audience appeal, privacy protection, credibility, etc.)
Critiques (alphabetical by last name):
- Please keep the format shown below, in order to facilitate grading.
- Fill in a sample row, or create a new one by duplicating a row and changin the name
- Look up table and hyperlink formats to figure out what the syntax here means.
- Save this page immediately to let others know that the row is taken.
- Keep the table sorted alphabetically by last name.
- Remember to indicate your full name also on the actual critique page.
- (50%): Writing quality
- (50%): Thoughtfulness and depth of analysis