Historical perspective - The Computer for the 21st Century by Weiser
- What was the most foresightful part of Weiser's vision?
- What was the biggest thing that Weiser got wrong in how he envisioned the future?
- What is the cognitive psychology principle that Weiser describes as tasks that people cease to be aware of when they learn it sufficiently well?
- What does Weiser say are the two most important parts of ubiquitous computing?
- Give an example of interface element in the large "boards" that were assumed to be required that perhaps could have been designed away?
- What about the scenario is most compelling? Least compelling?