Due date: January 27
- Make sure you have access to the course wiki
- Get familiar with basic wiki editing features
- Help the teaching staff get to know you better
You must create a personal page for yourself on the wiki and link to it from the People page. Add a new row to the table on that page (in alphabetical order by last name) and provide your contact info including your name, a small portrait photo (125x125), your email, and a link to your homepage or facebook. The name should be a link to the personal page. On the personal page, please provide the following information:
- The website you visit most frequently in a typical day.
- The primary reason you visit that website.
- The gadget you purchased most recently.
- The primary reason you use that gadget.