Sign up to do at least one Critique, but you may do more for extra credit. Critiques should highlight the positive features of the project, report, and video, then make suggestions for improvements that can be accomplished in the next few days. Comments could cover presentation of problem & solution, description of related work, references, figures, evaluation, future work, and writing style, spelling fixes, grammar, etc.
Critiques should be sent by Saturday May 7 (by 6pm) to the members of the team you are critiquing and to email@example.com, who will grade these for the degree of helpfulness to the team.
Add your name following the project you plan to critique. There should be a maximum of 5 reviewers per project:
- MusicDigger: Emre Sefer, Sameh Khamis, Nishant Patel, Leo Claudino, Ran Liu, Austin Myers, Viet-An Nguyen
- NetEvViz: Nick Gramsky, Uran Oh, Robert Gove, Emre Sefer, Rose Kirby, Sravanthi Bondugula, Varun Nagaraja
- NetFlow: Hsueh-Chien Cheng, Viet-An Nguyen, Ran Liu, Jay Pujara, Xi Chen, Jorge Faytong
- NewsTrust: Leslie Milton, Preeti Bhargava, Sameh Khamis, Kotaro Hara, Christine Lu, Xi Chen, Sravanthi Bondugula, Jorge Faytong, Austin Myers
- Research Journal Network: Nick Gramsky, Robert Gove, Hyunjong Cho, Chanhyun Kang, Leo Claudino, Ben London, Preeti Bhargava
- TwinList: Leslie Milton, Adil Yalcin, Hsueh-Chien Cheng, Emre Sefer,Kotaro Hara, Michael Whidby, Tomas Lampo, Varun Nagaraja
- VerseVis: Marcelo Velloso, Varun Nagaraja, Jay Pujara, Ben London, Udayan Khurana